Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Posted: My CRM Javascript Library

Today, I worked on moving my library of Javascript functions for CRM into a Git repository.  However, I was unable to complete the instruction page, so for now it says "under construction".  Since most of the functions found in the library are utilized by the Javascript Grid Editor, I wanted to provide an isolated location to work on them while providing an independent resource for other CRM developers interested in making use of them.

Without instructions, they will likely be of relatively little use to novices, so I'll post again when that page is updated.  However, if you're brave enough to poke around at the scripts without instructions... like a real programmer, then feel free to email me with any questions you have about them in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unrelated comments to posts may be summarily disposed at the author's discretion.